Hexcel busca estudiante para contrato en prácticas y posible TFM
Contacto: María López de Maya, ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Vision Engineer – European Process Robustness Team
With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of advance composite materials, including carbon fiber, woven reinforcements, resins, prepregs, honeycombs and additive manufactured parts.
We invite you to join the Hexcel team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
Hexcel is currently seeking aStudent for theProcess Robustness Team Departmentfor our Parlalocation (Spain).
The selected individual will be responsible for, but not limited, to the following obligations:
• To support vision engineer in production daily tasks related with vision inspection systems
• To assist in vision systems continuous improvement
• Perform data analysis and be able to present results
• To assist and support technical issues appearing at manufacturing equipments
• To maintain fluent communication with other Hexcel sites regarding vision inspection systems
• University qualification in engineering, preferably in computer science related field
• Experience with Computer Vision systems would be valued
• Programming skills is must
• Fluency in English is a must
• Valuable skills: Python, digital image processing, machine learning and deep learning algorithms
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country where the position is based.
Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.