Nielsen busca Machine Learning Researcher/Scientist – Contractor
Are you interested in building state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and trying out your own ideas for the leader company in retailer observation? We are looking for a passionate person on Nielsen’s (future NielsenIQ) “Fundamental AI Research” team to help us drive business change and apply artificial intelligence to the most challenging problems.
As part of this team you will stay up to date with the latest research in AI (with special focus on NLP, but also on Computer Vision and any other AI related fields), implement current state-of-the-art algorithms in real problems of retail and e-commerce as well as proposing novel ideas. You will also have the opportunity to produce scientific content such as patents, conference/journal papers, etc. Current research includes short text classification for fine-grained and hierarchical problems, entity tagging,
information extraction, open-set, noisy and imbalanced datasets, among others.
We Are Looking For a Passionate Machine Learning Researcher/Scientist With Academic and Research Background, And Knowledge In Either Of The Following:
- Natural language processing: text classification, entity tagging, IE, text matching, etc.
- Computer vision: visual categorization, object detection, etc.
- Multimodal learning: fusing NLP and computer vision.
- MSc. in Computer Science, AI, Mathematics, or Statistics with specialization in ML
- Knowledge in:
- Fundamentals, and the state-of-the art, in relevant areas of ML.
- Natural Language Processing (preferred) and/or Computer Vision.
- Deep Learning: Transformers, CNNs, RNNs, optimization, etc.
- Hands-on experience in ML research and ML systems.
- Strong coding skills in Python.
- Experience with AI frameworks such as Tensorflow/PyTorch, sklearn and/or others.
- Proactivity and motivation on applying research in real problems.
- PhD. in Computer Science, AI, Mathematics, or Statistics with specialization in ML.
- Probabilistic Machine Learning.
- Reinforcement Learning, Generative Models.
- Experience working effectively with research science teams.
- Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms, publishing in AI conferences/journals and applying the state-of-the-art.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
As a contractor , you will be part of a highly qualified team of researchers participating in all the aspects of the daily work, goals and objectives.
Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.