SEDDI Labs busca Ingeniero de Visión Artificial
Seddi Labs is looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to drive development and operation of our revolutionary approach to virtual fashion and apparel.
At Seddi Labs we take a perfectionist view of the services we offer. We have some of the best professionals in different fields like simulation, computer graphics, avatar and material capture, virtual reality or artificial intelligence.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and a fast learner, with excellent work ethic. You feel comfortable with the latest technologies in computer vision including deep neural networks and machine learning. You know how to puzzle different technologies to develop a big project, you like to take the challenge and put the Computer to its limits, please continue reading, we would love to meet you.
- Develop solutions requiring the application of existing consolidated techniques.
- Implement high quality and tested code for existing scientific solutions to challenging problems.
- Analyze and optimize image processing algorithms.
- Take lead for scoping tasks and figure out novel solutions.
- Work closely with scientists and other engineers to successfully execute R&D projects and continue to grow our business value.
Qualifications & Skills
- MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or related.
- 3+ years of professional experience working in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning.
- Experience with C++, Python, OpenCV, Deep learning frameworks (e.g PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of image/video processing algorithms: image capture and calibration pipeline, image segmentation, pattern matching, texture synthesis.
- Valorable knowledge of 3D computer vision: shape from shading, multiview 3D reconstruction, optical flow.
- Desirable: Ability to understand and implement totally (or partially) academic papers from conferences in the field (e.g. CVPR, SIGGRAPH, …)
- Desirable: CI/CD environments, virtual/augmented reality, and render